All citizens need to review the requirements of the consular service they require before coming to the Consulate or lodging by mail.
All information regarding the requirements for consular services is available on the Consulate’s website.
Please review if your required service needs a prior appointment
The following services require an appointment before you can come to the Consulate:
- Passport Issuance/Renewal
- National ID Card Renewal
- Power of Attorney
- Authentication of Personal Documents
- Police Check Clearance
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Certified Copy of Egyptian Document/s
- Issuance of Confirmation Letters (Proof of life / Proof of residency abroad)
- Dual Citizenship Approval
- Renounce Egyptian Citizenship
All above services can be lodged by mail if there is no suitable appointment.
The following services do not require an appointment. However, collection takes up to 5 working days.
- Legalisation of Commercial Documents
- Confirmation Letter for Egyptian Driver’s License
- Translations (Birth Certificate / Death Certificate / Marriage Certificate / Divorce Certificate)
Note: Collection date will be confirmed upon lodgement.
The following services require that you email the Consulate first before a special appointment can be allocated for you:
- Marriage at the Consulate
- Divorce at the Consulate
- Egyptian Travel Document
البريد الإلكتروني: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Consular Services can be done by mail (except for Marriages or Divorces at the Consulate)
All collections do not require an appointment.
Start booking by choosing your required Consular Service